our on-line box office is now closed. tickets can be purchased on the door at the emc (cash or card)
- Please find the show you are booking for below, insert quantity of tickets and click ‘Add’.
- ‘Your shopping trolley’ will appear at the bottom of the page
- You will then be asked to ‘select seats’ before proceeding to checkout.
- Seating for The Abbey Theatre, St Albans is numbered from right to left (the top right being A1). The stage is at the top of the diagram
- Seating for Eric Morecambe Centre (EMC) is numbered from left to right (the bottom left being C1). The stage is at the bottom of the diagram
- A transaction fee of £2.00 per basket will be added at checkout.
- For wheelchair seats or other special requirements please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The system does not let you leave single seats when booking
- Once you have selected your seats, you will have a certain amount of time to pay for them. They are only allocated to you, when they are paid for.
**Please note: The Abbey Theatre Rows are tiered.
** Please note: The EMC rows K – S are tiered.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BOX OFFICE FOR THE ABBEY THEATRE SHOWS HAS NOW CLOSED. TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED ON THE DOOR – PAYMENT BY CARD OR CASH.