Every Summer and Easter we run a week-long drama and streetdance workshop.
- Maximum of 20 in each class.
- Drinks and snacks are provided – please let us know about any particular dietary requirements
- On the last day, parents and friends are invited to the last half hour of each class for a mini-revue/performance -showcasing what they’ve been up to!
- During the week they’ll be singing, dancing, acting and laughing… a lot!!
- In 2019 we had ‘Pop Divas’ and ‘Party time’ as themes. They performed loads of songs, acted scenes in different styles, danced and ate a tonne of biscuits!!
A favourite option is the COMBO (for children aged 7 – 13). This includes both the Drama workshop and the Streetdance workshop. In this option, we have the children from 11.00 to 3.00pm – giving parents a longer break! All they need to bring is a packed lunch.
To book a place in any of the classes listed below, please email first to check availability. Once we have confirmed that we have available space, we will ask you to book using the payment buttons below. Please email, even it says “classes are full” and we can let you know if someone drops out.
All prices include an administration fee and VAT.
EASTER week 2021
Dates: March 29th-April 1st (Mon-THUR)
DRAMA & STREETDANCE – 11-3pm (7-13 yrs) Price £120
STREETDANCE – 1.30-3pm (7-13yrs) Price £59
CLASS A DRAMA – 9 -11am (3-6yrs) Price £59
CLASS B DRAMA – 11-1pm (7-13yrs) Price £72
SUMMER week 2021
Dates: August 2nd-6th (Mon-Fri)
DRAMA & STREETDANCE 11-3pm (7-13yrs). Price £140
STREETDANCE – 1.30-3pm (7-13yrs) Price £74
CLASS A DRAMA – 9-11am (3-6yrs) Price £74
CLASS B DRAMA – 11-1pm (7-13yrs). Price £91